Crocheting is not that hard. After all, you only have one needle in your hand and not two. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but then it really is not rocket science! A few basic terms and techniques I have filmed and texted for you. I would also like to provide you with the basics on this page.
In this case, it’s about the slip stitch:
- We insert the crochet hook into the next stitch.
- Now we pull the tense thread back through this stitch with the help of our hook.
- We now have 2 loops on our hook.
- We place the thread on the hook from back to front and pull it through both of the loops that are on it.
- Attention: Note that, when working single crochet rows or even rings, which we end with a slip stitch, we will always begin new rows or rings with a chain. This chain serves as a substitute for the first single crochet.